Hygiene and cleanliness are the most important factors when recommending a hotel to friends and colleagues. We understand that good hygiene is vital in creating a hotel environment that leaves guests feeling satisfied, pampered and special.
Hotels experience high levels of guest turnover and seasonal busy periods. It is important to ensure that all areas are cleaned effectively and hygienically to reflect the image of your establishment.
Potential impact of poor hygiene
- Reflects badly on your image, damaging your brand and reputation
- Jeopardises staff wellbeing and increases costly absenteeism
- Bad reviews and negative impact on booking levels
- Contravenes health and safety legislation
- Your guests leave feeling dissatisfied with their stay
Improving hygiene makes good financial sense:
- Improve the guest experience, reduce bad reviews and the subsequent reduction in bookings
- Avoid the cost of failing to comply with hygiene regulations
- Reduce the cost of temporary staff due to absenteeism